Monday, October 6, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 7

This week begins the best week in college football history. I am really glad that I looked ahead and we have a review week this week, because my mind will be 100% on OU TX on Saturday. OU TX is the best weekend of the year and all of my friends that go to OSU are always jealous that we get to go to Dallas and represent the entire state of Oklahoma. Even though the Sooners lost Saturday to TCU, I am still confident that this OU team is well equipped to win big games this season. Since a lot of top 10 teams lost, it opens up the play off bracket to just about anyone now, so the Sooners technically still have a chance! I’m really excited that we are beginning to work on our Storybooks now in this class. It was cool to look over all the Storybooks from previous classes, so I was really looking forward to writing my own Storybook and trying out my creative hand, since I am not that creative to begin with. So far, this class has been really fun. Every other class I take is usually boring, but I have learned a lot and had a lot of fun in this class! 


I am really excited for the weather to become more fall-like. It was sad draining my pool this weekend because I tried to get every last warm day out of it. Hunting season starts in the Fall and my favorite holiday is in the Fall… who does not love Thanksgiving? Endless food and football with the expected nap. It is probably the only day of the year where naps are required. The weather is slowly starting to become cooler, but for every day where it is a perfect 68 outside, the next day is either 94 or storming! 

(The picture tells it all Credit: Footballbraniacs.com)




6 comments:

  1. Tyler, maybe you are not done with this yet (it gets confusing sometimes when people publish before they are finished), but don't forget to come back and finish this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m ready for it to be fall, too! Hopefully this year we have more than three days of fall between summer and winter like most years. This past weekend the weather was quite nice, but the next few days will be in the 90s (at least in Enid, I’m not sure about Norman). It’s great that you have an easier course-load this week, since it sounds like you are preoccupied with anticipation for OU/TX. I don’t really follow football (I know, it’s not very Soonerly of me), but from what I’ve heard OU should have a chance on Saturday. Hopefully we win! Will you be at the game physically or in spirit? Either way, it’s sure to be exciting! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tyler. I am really happy that we have a review this week as well. I am sure that all of your OSU friends are always jealous of you….because they are our little brother. That TCU game was tragic. I watched it with a few friends and we did not know what to do with ourselves after the game ended. That was the best weekend for us to lose though, because so many of the other top 10 teams lost. That Bama game was insane. I loved that. OU has such a great shot at beating Texas, I am not worried about it. Lets just hope we do not get Ebola.

    The storybooks are starting to worry me, to be honest! I hope that I do well on it because I am not confident in my creative writing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tyler! I definitely think our team is well equipped to beat Texas this year, even though last game didn't go well. Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend, so I won't get to go to the game, but I hope you have so much fun in Texas!
    I have two really good friends who love to hunt, and they were so excited when October 1st rolled around! I have to agree that Fall is probably the best season. I can't wait for the weather to become more constant and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler, I can't believe it's almost OU/TX weekend either! It's going to be such a good game and I know our boys will kill the Texans! I have to disagree with you on the weather getting more fall-like because I love summer and I hate winter! I wouldn't mind it getting a little bit cooler but not too much! I have had bad experiences with cold weather and I don't want to face any new ones! Can't wait for the game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tyler! Yes it is finally time for OU/TX. I am just as amped as you are for it. I agree that OU did not play its best against Tcu, but I think we will rebound this week against Texas. I am also trying to finish everything ahead of time because my mind is already 100% on OU/TX. Also, when you mentioned Thanksgiving I did not even realize it was next month. Crazy how time flies, but thanksgiving is definitely something to look forward to as well.

    ReplyDelete