Monday, September 8, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 3

I got behind last week because I was completely thrown off because of labor day. I need to get back on track this week and will get every assignment turned in. I know I need to do better on remembering when the assignments are due and how to complete them in a timely fashion. This weekend I went to the University of Tulsa vs. OU football game. It was rainy and cold, but it was fun, even though the game was a blow out. I’m really looking forward to the OU vs. Tennessee game next weekend. So far my other classes are going well too. I really haven’t had that much homework to do in other classes. Because I’m a senior, I’m not in that many hours, so I feel like there is no excuse to not dedicate enough time to this class. I feel like my webpage assignment last week turned out good. It is a website about the current OU football season. Here is the link to my website https://sites.google.com/site/2014oklahomafootball/home. I thought it was fun creating a website because I’ve never actually made a website before. I did not know it was that easy to create a website and that it was free using Google. I think it would be useful in the future to know more about how to create websites and how to make them more advanced. This week, I am going to complete all the assignments on time because there really isn’t an excuse not to complete all the assignments. I guess I just got sidetracked this week with other things and completely forgot about the assignments for this class. It will not happen again and I will make sure to completely read the directions and submit excellent work. 

(Final score: Bleacher Report)

No comments:

Post a Comment