Monday, September 29, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 6


Hello again. Just wanted to keep everyone up to date with my writing for this class and what is going on in my life at the moment. I went to the Oklahoma vs Tennessee game and had a great time, even though we killed them and it wasn’t much of a game. I really enjoyed watching the Oklahoma vs West Virginia game last week because the game was really close and entertaining until the end! This week we had a bye week, but next week we play Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. And the week after that is the best time of the year… OU/Texas weekend. I cannot wait for this game, even though we will probably kill them because they are not very good this year. As you can see, I really like Oklahoma football. So I decided to do my Storybook project over it! I had to write an introduction for the Storybook and design my Storybook site. I really enjoyed this because I have never written anything like this before, nor used the majority of the technology tools that we are using for this class, so it makes the writing fun, informative, and useful for the future. I have not decided how I want to write my first story yet, but I’m sure I will think of something creative soon! I’ve really enjoyed the freedom this class offers because it allows me to actually enjoy the writing I’m doing and not simply write something over a certain topic because I have to. I think the writing for this class is also useful because it is pushing me to be more and more creative every assignment. Creativity is very limited as an undergraduate science major, so this class offers a unique opportunity to be creative in class.


(OU/TX logo Credit: SoonerSports)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyler, I think it's really awesome you are so into oklahoma football. I have never been to a game mostly because I didn't think it would be worth it if it wasn't interesting and the more interesting match ups always have expensive tickets! So it is good to know that when I decide to go to one, it will still be a good experience even if we play really well or bad. I like how this class allows us to be more of ourselves as well. I hope the rest of the semester goes good for you!!

    ReplyDelete